Pea & Mixed Vegetable Recall Information
October 20, 2010 - This week, the Pictsweet Company announced a recall of certain codes of store brand products containing frozen Green Peas after the company learned that some of the packages may contain glass fragments, which may cause injury if ingested.
Products subject to this recall were distributed only to Kroger stores in the Southeast United States and Walmart stores throughout the United States and include the following items:
- Kroger 12 ounce Green Peas (UPC 11110 89736)
- Production Codes of 1440BU, 1440BV, 1440BW, and 1600BD
- Kroger 12 ounce Peas and Carrots (UPC 11110 89741)
- Production Codes of 1960BD and 1960BE
- Great Value 12 ounce Steamable Sweet Peas (UPC 78742 08369)
- Best by Dates of July 20, 2012; July 21, 2012
- Great Value 12 ounce Steamable Mixed Vegetables (UPC 78742 08026)
Related Article: Broccoli Recall Case
Do I have a Frozen Pea & Mixed Vegetable Food Poisoning Recall Lawsuit?
The Food Poisoning Litigation Group at our law firm is an experienced team of trial lawyers that focus on the representation of plaintiffs in Pictsweet Kroger Sweet Pea & Frozen Vegetable recall lawsuits. We are handling individual litigation nationwide and currently accepting new food poisoning cases in all 50 states.
Free Pictsweet Frozen Pea & Mixed Vegetable Recall Case Evaluation: If you or a loved one has discovered glass fragments or become sickened by any of the products included in this recall, you should contact our law firm immediately. You may be entitled to compensation by filing a lawsuit and we can help.